Atrial Fibrillation Reading & Resources
The American College of Cardiology’s patient education program, known as CardioSmart, has developed a series of condition-specific handouts. Click on any of the titles below to view or print these handouts. We have also provided some information from the Heart Rhythm Society and a handout developed by Coastal Cardiology providers.
- CardioSmart Atrial Fibrillation Handout
- CardioSmart Atrial Fibrillation and Bloodthinners Handout
- CardioSmart Atrial Fibrillation and Cardioversion Handout
- CardioSmart DASH Diet Handout
- CardioSmart Smoking Cessation Handout
- Heart Rhythm Society Electrophysiology Study Handout
- Heart Rhythm Society Sleep Apnea Handout
- Mediterranean Diet Handout
Atrial Fibrillation Sites & Links
For information on atrial fibrillation, related conditions and treatment options, not all information sources are created equally. The links below are accurate, scientifically-rigorous and verified sources.
- CardioSmart Atrial Fibrillation Site
- Heart Rhythm Society Atrial Fibrillation Site
- American Heart Association Atrial Fibrillation Site
Different atrial fibrillation patients may choose varied treatment options. Not all treatment options are a fit for each person. Speak with your healthcare team to learn more about each of these treatment options